Monday, August 25, 2008

Give Us A Call!


Happy Monday to ya! Margaret and I are making plans and we want your input! We are compiling a list of "Tops" and we want yours...






Top Favorite Beauty Products



Top Short Cuts that save you time...(Either things you do to save time or products you use as double agents)



Top "How To" Question...(How do you apply fake lashes? or How do you do a smokey eye?)



Top Needs... (I need to find the perfect red lipstick for me or I need to find the correct brush for this product.)



Top Places to buy products...






Email us or call us with anything you can think of, if we don't know the answer, we will find you the answer!



Look forward to hearing from you, have a fabulous week!









or



2 comments:

Elizabeth in Charleston said...

I would love to attend a seminar focusing on "Make up for moms - how to look good in 5 minutes or less". That is all the time I can buy without interruption! I usually walk out of the house hoping that I don't run into anyone I know. I would love to feel more confident while on the run.

Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

What about makeup for dummys? My mom never really wore makeup and so I really never learned how to wear anything other than the basics... and I'm to embarrassed to ask my friends...