Sunday, February 22, 2009

NYC makes me happyyyyyyyyy!


Margaret and I are planning a trip to NYC in May to attend a Beauty and Business trade show. Between researching theMakeUp show and drooling over this season's Fashion Week...it's gotten me, as Billy Joel would say-in a "New York State of Mind".


I am already daydreaming about the sights, the smells, and the sounds of the city. We hope to not only be inspired by what we learn from all the industry's top make up artist- but also by the magestic beauty that only New York itself holds.


Through my latest digging around, I came across one of my favorite sites and realized that I had not once posted about them (gasp). Check out the New York magazine web site, especially their beauty section.



They have the latest on the greatest! If you are ever planning a trip to NYC, this site is a must! You will feel so "in the know", that you may leave this site considering yourself as a true New Yorker (just don't tell the real New Yorkers that)!

No comments: