Monday, March 23, 2009

Ringin' In the New Season




Okay, so the little hiatus we thought we had has come and gone...LONG GONE! We have been busy gearing up for spring season, but Lord did the flood gates open this past weekend!


Busy = burnin' (meaning burning through product). We are constantly looking for the latest and greatest, not only for ourselves, but for others, and our kits. On top of that, we are getting tons of emails on how to stay looking good, while saving a buck. This is perfect...I came across this new Maybelline product this weekend (when one of my fav concealers busted) and in a pinch it worked like a charm! I was pleasantly surprised by the results it gave. On one end is a more dense opaque version of concealer, and the other end a lighter, sheerer version with just enough "highlight" to create the halo glow we all need.


The other product I fell in love with was Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder! I can tell you I won't be without this product and will take anyone down I see sneaking it out of my stash ;) It's brilliant and goes on like velvet. I used it on very young skin and not so young at all skin and it blended beautifully.

No comments: