Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tantastic!


Since we are getting questions about bronzers and self tanners, I had to include the latest favorite of mine on the self tanning end. Anyone who knows me I have a love/hate relationship with the sun, but no matter what still love "looking" sunkissed! Needless to say, I have tried every self tanning product out there and might have actually just come across one that not only works really well, but doesn't SMELL (I'm not kidding)! Some claim to not have that distinct "aroma", but somehow they always manage to stink after a few hours. This collection called

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder

might just be the bomb diggity in this department. It works and smells amazing (so good that I actually bought the body spray version). Check your local leading department stores as some are carrying discounted gift sets! Try it and let me know what you think! (Safely) Tan ON!!!!

No comments: